Nordic Commercial Inspection provides Fargo Moorhead and surrounding areas with detailed and comprehensive commercial inspections of any commercial properties. We will evaluate the building and advise you of its overall condition, make recommendations for repairs, maintenance or planned updates.
The purchase of a commercial property can have many unknowns that brokers, attorneys or appraisers won’t be able to help you with. That is why you need a professional building inspector to determine if there are issues with structural, plumbing, electrical, moisture, HVAC, roofs and more.
You will receive an accurate and easy to read commercial inspection report outlining findings and recommendations. Digital photos will be included with the report.
Upon request, Nordic Commercial inspection can help after the inspection is completed by gathering cost estimates and bids from reputable contractors for major issues discovered on the property. We will meet with the contractors to ensure they understand the scope of work needed, providing an accurate estimate to help you make the best property decision possible.
Nordic Commercial Inspection serves Fargo, Moorhead and surrounding areas.
Contact Nordic Home Inspection for a talk about your commercial property inspections.
OUR COMMERCIAL INSPECTION SERVICE COVERS ALL COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TYPES INCLUDING:
- Office Buildings
- Retail Space
- Multifamily Housing
- Apartment Complexes
- Senior housing
- Hotels / Motels
THE COMMERCIAL INSPECTION INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Roof – age and expected life time
- Structural– foundation, construction, footers, slabs
- Electrical– outlets, wiring, electrical panels
- Plumbing– water heaters, pumps, piping, drains, leaks
- HVAC– air flow, proper installation, testing and operation on heating and cooling systems
- Attic– insulation, ventilation, structure, moisture, rodents
- Crawlspace– structure, ventilation, insulation, moisture
- Interior– restrooms, break rooms, offices, windows, doors, walls, floors, ceilings, appliances
- Mold– presence of mold, advice for remediation, (our building inspector is also a certified commercial mold inspector)
- Moisture– issues and advice for repair
- Parking– lot condition, drainage, lights